- Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson has a well-documented 25-year history of extreme leniency for sex predators of kids.
- While at Harvard Law School, she published a legal note on the Harvard Law Review essentially arguing that sex-offender registries for sex predators released from prison are (somehow) unconstitutionally punitive.
- This means Judge Jackson does not believe parents have a right to know if a child sex predator moves into their neighborhood.
- From 2010-14 as President Obama’s vice chair of the U.S. Sentencing Commission, which sets federal sentencing policy for federal prosecutors and judges, Judge Jackson served as the tip of the spear in demanding leniency for those who possess and distribute images/videos of child rape and other sexual torture of young kids, even babies.
- She contradicted 2 experts at a 2012 Sentencing Commission hearing – a Columbia Medical School psychiatrist and a federal prosecutor – to make a “key finding” that essentially child pornographers (somehow) are not pedophiles, they are (somehow) not a danger to the community, and therefore Congress’s 5-year mandatory minimum sentences are too harsh.
- Fringe federal judges use Judge Jackson’s dangerously wrong “key finding” to provide them the cover they need to order lenient sentences for those who possess and distribute child pornography.
- Article III Project (A3P), a conservative judicial advocacy group started 3 years ago by the former chief counsel for nominations on the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, released 2 key research documents that Senate Judiciary Republicans used to build their case against Judge Jackson’s nomination for their hearing:
- March 18, 2022:
- March 21, 2022:
- Judge Jackson took her pet issue, and dangerously wrong theory that child pornographers are (somehow) not dangerous pedophiles, to the federal bench and became a powerful champion for sex predators of kids.
- In her 8 years as a U.S. District Judge in D.C. (2013-21), Judge Jackson ignored the experts, the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines from the very U.S. Sentencing Commission on which she served as vice chair, and federal prosecutors so she could order extremely lenient sentences in 8 of 8 federal felony cases in which defendants watched and traded pictures and videos of rape and other sexual torture of young kids, even babies.
- READ: The Sunday New York Post ran this bombshell exclusive highlighting these 8 cases:
- These cases are even worse than the New York Post can print.
- Here are A3P’s general descriptions of the 8 cases:
1. U.S. v. Hawkins: 5 YouTube posts; 16 images and 17 videos, including 8-, 11-, and 12-year-old boys
2. U.S. v. Stewart: Possessed thousands of videos and pictures, said he may travel across state lines to visit a 9-year-old girl and sexually abuse her
3. U.S. v. Hess: Over 600 pictures found on phone; said his own daughter was in some of the photos
4. U.S. v. Sears: Distributed over 100 videos, along with sexual images of his 10-year-old daughter
5. U.S. v. Downs: More than 30 media files posted on an app, including infant abuse, and boasted about sexually abusing 13-year-old cousin
6. U.S. v. Cooper: Public blogs; posted 45 pictures; possession of 600+ images, including prepubescent boys
7. U.S. v. Cane: Distributed 30+GB of data, specifically posted 6,500+ files in anonymous group named “Pedos Only”; posted children who were elementary school age and older
8. U.S. v. Chazin: Over a period of two years, collected just under 50 child pornography files, including prepubescent girls and toddlers
- READ: Here are the 8 highly disturbing summary descriptions on A3P’s website landing page:
- READ: The landing page includes hyperlinks to the soul-crushing detailed descriptions, with page numbers, in linked:
- 7 U.S. Attorney’s sentencing recommendations (NOTE: 1 under seal).
- 8 transcripts of Judge Jackson’s sentencing hearings.
- Judge Jackson is an extremist on cases involving child pornography. Her defenders are simply wrong that “everybody is doing it”; that she is (somehow) “within the judicial mainstream.”
- President Biden and Judge Jackson are hiding her records and attempting to rush through this nominee before the American people learn of her disqualifying record.
- The Senate Judiciary Republican staff has all these records from the 8 cases. And A3P even obtained and posted the court records, with A3P’s summaries, to A3P’s website.
- This is a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, and she has not been properly vetted.
- Senators have a constitutional duty to read these records before they vote on this nomination.
- Justice Breyer is not even stepping down until the end of June; the new Supreme Court session does not even start until October.
- This is a career-ending vote for many senators – Democrat and Republican – who support this nomination.
- Because of conservative media, especially Steve Bannon’s War Room, the American people are learning of Judge Jackson’s disqualifying record and lighting up the Senate switchboard (202-224-3121) to talk to their home-state senators’ offices to oppose the nomination.
- The Article III Project (A3P) is running 30-second digital ads, telling 12 senators (Kelly, Sinema, Collins, Warnock, Ossoff, Manchin, Murkowski, Hassan, Shaheen, Cortez Masto, Rosen, Romney) in 8 states (Arizona, Maine, Georgia, West Virginia, Alaska, New Hampshire, Nevada, Utah) to oppose this nomination:
- Here is the Manchin ad:
- FoxNews.com broke the exclusive:
- Founder Mike Davis’s tweet thread, which has well over a million impressions on Twitter, has all the receipts:
CALL TO ACTION
Senate Democrats will likely hold the cloture vote tomorrow (Thursday, April 7th) around 11 am (DC), to limit debate to 30 hours.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation vote will likely occur sometime before 5:30 pm on Friday, April 8th.
1. CALL both of your home-state senators NOW at 202-224-3121 and tell them to
VOTE NO on Judge Jackson’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
The Senate office directory is also included below.
2. SHARE on all social media platforms (like GETTR, Truth, Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram) A3P’s 30-second digital ad:
3. SHARE these key news stories on all social-media platforms (like GETTR, Truth, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram):
4. FOLLOW us on all social-media platforms:
5. SUBSCRIBE to our Substack and email list: